czwartek, 19 czerwca 2014

My fav product to set my brows off!

Hello :)

I know I haven't been active for so long but I had to pass all my exams and now I'm still waiting for the results. I'm terribly impatient when it comes to stuff like that :/. I hope that I'd passed everything and I'll get to the university I want.

Anyway, I have holidays now and I have some plans on the beginning of July. I'm going with my friends to the seaside and I can't wait! I'm sure we'll have fun and together make some memories. 

I bought a lot of new things and I'm excited just like a small kid haha. I love shopping and I know that sometimes I spend too much but I just can't resist, you know. Especially now, when there are a lot of bargains. Fortunately, I don't go shopping very often lately so it's great to my wallet haha. 

Today I'm going to show you my fav shadows for brows. At first, I thought they were too dark for me but eventually they look perfect on my brows. 

I'll show you some photos...



The eyebrow set is from Catrice, as you can see. I like the company - they have great eyeliners and this product seems perfect for me. Also the price isn't high - I bought it for around $5. It's efficient as well - I've been using it for a few months and I still have a lot of it left.

The colours of the shadows are wonderful too! They're well-pigmented and durable. They're on the same place until I do the make-up removal. It's also easy to get rid of them - micellar waters do their job well :).

I don't see any disadvantages in this product - the shadows may be hard to apply at first but I always wet the brush before adding it to my brows.


This light colour goes with blonde and dark blonde hair. I use it for everyday make-up.

And the second one is a bit darker - I use it a few times but I didn't look good in it :D


People with darker hair would look stunning in it! 

The set has a small mirror, a brush and a pair of tweezers so it's very comfortable to use in travelling or when we don't have a possibility to use a bigger mirror. 


Above is the picture of the whole set apart from the mirror :)

And that's how looks the pair of tweezers and the brush:


They're really easy to use and even the beginners won't have any problems. Personally, I don't like the pair of tweezers, I prefer to use my own. But the brush is great and I love it.

Here you can see how the swatches look


The one on the left is the light one and the second - the darker shadow.

All in all, it's my first product to my brows but I'm absolutely stunned! You should try this when you want to win the strong eyebrow game. I'd totally recommend it!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz